[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Not exactly. It's closer to what lcubed.*
He's low key psycho. He low key funny. She's low key crazy.
WHAT? What is this knew phrase.
are we now going to get into a semantic argument? If so, I’m out.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Is "low key" the new Hundo P? What are my coworkers talking about? - DiamondDazzle November 8, 2019, 13:15:44
- A recent Yelp review I read said that the restaurant “high key did me bogus on my birthday”, - Waka November 8, 2019, 13:37:50
- Also, "my crops are watered and my heart is full" means they're satisfied or "it's all good."* - PapaDels November 8, 2019, 13:30:10
- for future reference, if a song "slaps" or is a "bop," that means it's good* - Sammich November 8, 2019, 13:28:02
- Low key been around since 2018. Maybe longer. * - MC November 8, 2019, 13:25:45
- Longer* - ATL November 8, 2019, 13:26:16
- luzl--it just means "kinda"--it's not that new, my kids have been saying it for months* - Jackie November 8, 2019, 13:17:32
« Back to index | View thread »