we pay for wrap around care and to the extent parents can afford it
I think we should be paying. Parents who cant afford it but need it should be able to get it though.
I have no idea if our costs are being subsidized by the school district (obviously they bear expenses like heat, light, maintenance, security etc).
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Has Kamala Harris’ new bill regarding school hours been discussed? - bjl63 November 8, 2019, 9:34:18
- What we really need is a shorter work day, not a longer school day* - Jackie November 8, 2019, 15:02:14
- This is horrible for schools* - Quiz November 8, 2019, 14:14:26
- the feds would set local school hours? LOL * - Potomac November 8, 2019, 14:11:31
- It seems like the point is to be able to keep kids supervised until 6pm - ghost_of_clt November 8, 2019, 9:54:33
- I would assume this isn't an expansion of teaching hours - Figs November 8, 2019, 9:53:22
- we pay for wrap around care and to the extent parents can afford it - memyselfandillini November 8, 2019, 14:22:18
« Back to index | View thread »