[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
the ethnic jokes I was exposed to were of a more....explicit variety*
I blame the Cold War, and "99 Luftballons"
I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough.
I was probably a teenager before I realized that Russia and Germany were two different things - Sammich December 2, 2019, 14:22:41
- I used to have all the European countries memorized - biclops December 2, 2019, 22:12:16
- Well they almost were the same thing one way... - SurfTheBoneyard December 2, 2019, 20:25:31
- ooo - Sammich December 2, 2019, 21:59:29
- I was in Kindergarten for Desert Storm... going to elementary school was a weird time - ijustkrushalot December 2, 2019, 16:15:54
- You never heard any "an American, a Russian, and a German" jokes? * - doubledown December 2, 2019, 15:36:22
- you didn't figure this out when Schultz was being transferred to the Russian front?* - bbonb December 2, 2019, 14:42:49
- That sounds like a very un-sammich-like blunder.* - Warrin'_Illini December 2, 2019, 14:41:06
- I was damn near 35 when I found out both the Hamptons and the Poconos were real places* - longsnapper December 2, 2019, 14:39:27
- ooo - lcubed December 2, 2019, 14:41:38
« Back to index | View thread »