A senile president is a small price that Trump voters pay for the racism they subscribe to*
Much less long time personal acquaintances, so he could be telling the truth as it appears to him.
and it's some longtime associate he's known since like 1978
TRUMP: "I don't know Prince Andrew, but it's a tough story. It's a very tough story. I don't know him, no."
FOX NEWS: Immediately cuts to a photo of Prince Andrew, Melania, and Trump hanging out together at Mar-a-Lago during a party that Jeffrey Epstein also attended. pic.twitter.com/zBIfDBSFXN ó Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) December 3, 2019 .
are we now going to get into a semantic argument? If so, Iím out.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Trump orders Navy to strip medals from prosecutors in Gallagher case - ATL December 3, 2019, 5:21:48
- The big, orange butt of the joke - ATL December 4, 2019, 5:22:27
- Oh - ATL December 3, 2019, 13:14:36
- Duncan Hunter pleads guilty. - ATL December 3, 2019, 12:57:22
- seems like he got quite the sweetheart deal from prosecutors - ECEIllinois December 3, 2019, 13:51:44
- everything trump touches turns to shite - TarheelIllini December 3, 2019, 13:36:01
- "and more" is doing a lot of work there* - reggiedunlop December 3, 2019, 13:10:14
- and then RIPS A FAT CLOUD* - Sammich December 3, 2019, 13:09:48
- good * - illiniranger December 3, 2019, 13:06:10
- Eye emoji - ATL December 3, 2019, 12:23:32
- Some producer at Fox News looking to get fired - ATL December 3, 2019, 11:41:17
- Itís legitimate to wonder how those prosecutors got medals for that case - illiniranger December 3, 2019, 6:59:40
- Support the troops!* - VIV December 3, 2019, 6:02:08
« Back to index | View thread »