mostly due to dreadful/dysfunctional campaign infrastructure, i think*
She was a poor candidate for a crowded field. Struggled to find any signature positions or distinguish herself from anyone else.
If there were only 6 candidates, her sort of broad, generalist type of appeal might have worked. But being 2nd and 3rd choice for 20% of voters isn't worth anything.
Needs more experience
That's a problem I have is that every job I apply to is highly prestigious. I'd be perfectly content taking a step back for stability.
NARRATOR:He was once asked to attend a meeting from the hallway.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Kamala out* - snipes824 December 3, 2019, 12:11:31
- Looks like we can beat the Republicans just by outliving them. - larue33 December 3, 2019, 16:12:15
- Couldn’t blow her way into this job. * - Samricky December 3, 2019, 15:38:25
- I think Bloomberg scared her off. - osklister December 3, 2019, 14:56:58
- I think she has her eye on VP. Now just white people up on stage (except Warrin', of course).* - Warrin'_Illini December 3, 2019, 15:01:46
- I don’t think Bloomberg had anything to do with this - CanHartlebHireSnider December 3, 2019, 15:00:29
- She must have been worried he'd split the broken windows authoritarian vote. * - doubledown December 3, 2019, 14:59:25
- lol* - gvibes December 3, 2019, 15:06:40
- is Bloomberg trending in any polls? who'd he be taking supporters from?* - shua December 3, 2019, 14:58:04
- Kind of interesting the people who have attacked Joe the most viscerally - CanHartlebHireSnider December 3, 2019, 14:18:45
- Just donated to Cory Booker's campaign. Hopefully he can pick up what little support she had* - IlliniRunner December 3, 2019, 14:14:08
- Her campaign was a train wreck* - CanHartlebHireSnider December 3, 2019, 14:06:32
- I read this as Kamara out and about freaked out* - CubsWonWorldSeries December 3, 2019, 12:55:44
- *Latavius dances* - Kajagoogoo December 3, 2019, 12:55:22
- i guess maya rudolph’s saturdays are free now* - biclops December 3, 2019, 12:33:58
- lol.* - DiamondDazzle December 3, 2019, 12:54:46
- I think she may be strong candidate 4 or 8 years out - RSMBob December 3, 2019, 12:26:01
- Yes!* - Stu December 3, 2019, 12:25:01
- really thought she would get more traction... seemed like a strong candidate on paper* - ECEIllinois December 3, 2019, 12:23:42
- Somewhere Kim Chee throws down his pith helmet.* - DanSaint December 3, 2019, 12:21:26
- Not surprising if the article re: the turmoil in her campaign was true. * - Kimmerz December 3, 2019, 12:16:25
- interesting, since she was one of the Dec. debate qualifiers... - shua December 3, 2019, 12:14:56
« Back to index | View thread »