How can you possibly argue any other way?
Posted by LPAD
on January 14, 2020, 15:51:53, in reply to "Lol. Okay then*
Why should they get to keep any of it?
Swag, pay, bonuses, rings, everything.
Ok baseball fans.... This is going to sound a little strange coming from me. I'm a rules guy, a by the book manager coach and umpire.
What is wrong with teams trying to steal signs? Is it not part of the game and the strategy?Now I can see outlawing certain technology and tools to do so but it goes on from little league upwards.
Granted, I have never been a sign stealer when I have managed or coached but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a 100% against it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Why is stealing signs illegal? - RSMBob January 13, 2020, 21:12:44
- I thought this was great. - Carl Spackler January 14, 2020, 9:55:39
- I think players should be stripped of all benefits received by winning that series - LPAD January 14, 2020, 7:19:32
- I glanced at the inside of your post quickly and somehow read "bonuses" as "spouses" - Tortillini January 14, 2020, 8:12:50
- Lol. Okay then* - Dilbert January 14, 2020, 7:26:25
- How can you possibly argue any other way? - LPAD January 14, 2020, 15:51:53
- If you ainít cheatiní you ainít tryiní * - ATL January 14, 2020, 7:22:31
- Ha ha. Come on* - longsnapper January 14, 2020, 7:20:49
- They are government property* - Stu January 14, 2020, 6:33:25
- It's not * - Pooter January 13, 2020, 21:28:23
- Stealing signs is fine if itís done on the field or, like, studying a guyís movement on film - IlliniSax05 January 13, 2020, 21:15:13
- Itís not* - Herman Blume January 13, 2020, 21:15:07
- Stealing signs isnít illegal. The manner in which it was done is - CanHartlebHireSnider January 13, 2020, 21:14:37
« Back to index | View thread »