[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Serves you right for letting LBK into your house*
Posted by timmer
on January 15, 2020, 0:26:29, in reply to "Solved
Somehow, the stupid thing set itself to 720 non HDR, which threw the whole thing off.
All of a sudden, starting last night, none of my apps will stream. Netflix, HBO, Amazon, all of them. Itís not a network issue. Iíve reset the Apple TV box twice to factory settings and still nothing. The apps clearly have an internet connection, but when I click on something to watch, it just spins.
Anybody overcome this issue before?
Apple TV problems - uofi1998 January 14, 2020, 22:56:12
- Solved - uofi1998 January 14, 2020, 23:15:57
- Serves you right for letting LBK into your house* - timmer January 15, 2020, 0:26:29
- i need to figure out how to - Throwsize January 14, 2020, 23:46:58
- personally, just speaking from my own experience with apple stuff... - Throwsize January 14, 2020, 23:07:42
- Have you tried cursing at it?* - biclops January 14, 2020, 22:57:17
« Back to index | View thread »