Yeah, now hearing that he should be ok, it's fine as a fan to talk about how it impacts the team
Mikkola looked decent in his brief time up, he's a guy that likely with the team from camp next season.
Carl G. has been playing more recently, though I kind of wondered if that was to show teams that he was healthy so he could be traded away. But for now he probably slots in the lineup as long as he's healthy which is always the biggest issue for him.
I don't think they trade for defense even if Bouwmeester calls it a career. I think the combination of CG/Mikkola are good enough there.
So much rides on what they hear about Tarasenko here in the next few days (I think his next evaluation is coming up in the next week). Also a huge impact for cap purposes. They're struggling a bit right now...they really miss Sundqvist when he's out of the lineup.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Blues' Jay Bouwmeester collapses on bench during game. Game delayed then postponed. * - illini February 11, 2020, 21:52:53
- Bouwmeester has defibrillator implanted - SurfTheBoneyard February 14, 2020, 10:34:10
- Get well soon, Jabe O'Meester - KingTalkyTiki February 12, 2020, 16:39:33
- Team presser just said he is resting and undergoing tests but doing fine right now.* - SurfTheBoneyard February 12, 2020, 15:43:28
- I was disgusted with IL and tuned to this instead. Just to watch jay fall - John Coctostan February 11, 2020, 22:31:16
- dots - jayd February 11, 2020, 22:26:51
- ####ing hell. Iím quitting sports tonight* - Desert February 11, 2020, 22:21:05
- Jesus* - jayd February 11, 2020, 22:20:43
- Oh hell. Hope he is ok. * - harb February 11, 2020, 22:11:31
- Oh no. I hope he will be ok. The clips of him with the cup almost made me tear up.* - SGIllini1 February 11, 2020, 21:55:06
« Back to index | View thread »