Imagine when you have cardiac arrest at 33*
what I've gathered from a few Blues podcasts over the past few seasons is that Jay is a health nut, a guy who takes great care of himself, comes in super early to prepare his body for games, practice, etc. Part of the reason why he's been able to play at a decent level into his mid to upper 30s.
If he can have a heart attack (presumably) at age 36 with all that...my fat ass turns 36 this year...it's scary stuff.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Blues' Jay Bouwmeester collapses on bench during game. Game delayed then postponed. * - illini February 11, 2020, 21:52:53
- Bouwmeester has defibrillator implanted - SurfTheBoneyard February 14, 2020, 10:34:10
- Get well soon, Jabe O'Meester - KingTalkyTiki February 12, 2020, 16:39:33
- Team presser just said he is resting and undergoing tests but doing fine right now.* - SurfTheBoneyard February 12, 2020, 15:43:28
- I was disgusted with IL and tuned to this instead. Just to watch jay fall - John Coctostan February 11, 2020, 22:31:16
- dots - jayd February 11, 2020, 22:26:51
- ####ing hell. Iím quitting sports tonight* - Desert February 11, 2020, 22:21:05
- Jesus* - jayd February 11, 2020, 22:20:43
- Oh hell. Hope he is ok. * - harb February 11, 2020, 22:11:31
- Oh no. I hope he will be ok. The clips of him with the cup almost made me tear up.* - SGIllini1 February 11, 2020, 21:55:06
« Back to index | View thread »