Next man up.
ďHeís day-to-day. He didnít practice [Thursday] but thereís no structural damage so weíll see how it plays out and once he gets a few days of treatment and actually practices on it.Ē https://twitter.com/adamzagoria/status/1228314200876949504?s=21
I think some will get pumped by this answer, but this seems like the ďI want every opponent to wonder if they have to prep for AyoĒ answer.
This is basically what Howard did with Livers for like 4 weeks. Not saying itíll be that long, but I canít get excited over comments like this.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Small Ayo injury update from Underwood. - Carl Spackler February 14, 2020, 8:05:14
- Guess Ayo is making the east coast trip - jdl February 14, 2020, 10:15:06
- Right, it is exactly what one would expect him to say assuming no defined timeline die to surgery - Dilbert February 14, 2020, 9:08:47
- my attitude is: Thrilled no structural damage. Will not expect him to play until I hear - OWWDig February 14, 2020, 9:04:45
- my gut tells me he returns for Nebraska* - Mrap24 February 14, 2020, 8:29:24
- I had not seen this highlight from Curbelo yet, wow - gig February 14, 2020, 8:22:09
- Also seems like itíd be nice to have good relations at LuHi* - John Coctostan February 14, 2020, 9:49:55
- The game is in slow motion for him* - CWR10 February 14, 2020, 9:34:05
- It's the Frank Williams show, baybee!* - Jackie February 14, 2020, 9:17:25
- he looks so good, I don't see a lot of athleticism, but yeah, he commands a game* - reggiedunlop February 14, 2020, 9:13:15
- The highlights you see of him on Twitter every week - BradUnderwoodforprez February 14, 2020, 8:34:47
- And compared Curbelo to Trae Young and Jawun Evans - jdl February 14, 2020, 8:12:25
« Back to index | View thread »