[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
The defibrillator joke was in reference to his enlarged heart. That's the reason Bulls let him go.*
It seems like he doesn't really have a killer instinct and was really a big kid just in the NBA because he was so big and athletic.
I'd say he seems like a really good person except for the fact he had a secret family he kept from his wife. Amazing story.
The Eddy Curry players tribune article is something else. - HamptonSki February 14, 2020, 12:18:38
- Damn* - DoucheLaloosh February 14, 2020, 13:58:13
- I remember his first game back at the UC when he was on the Knicks. - PrkrLewis February 14, 2020, 13:07:15
- That was great, thank you for linking* - PapaDels February 14, 2020, 13:02:53
- I’m 50 and I still like playing with train sets* - timmer February 14, 2020, 12:43:39
- Great read, thanks* - Jackie February 14, 2020, 12:36:47
« Back to index | View thread »