[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
This is one I never really understood
What's the difference between what he did with Trump in terms of negotiating a payment to Stormy to keep quiet versus asking Nike for payment to his client to keep quiet?
Or am I missing something on the facts? I am not an apologist for Avenatti and it seems like he is a shady guy in other areas, but I can see where he may have thought he was not committing a crime here.
All 3 counts against him. Only two more trials to go, shitbag!
As an aside it turns out I know one of the star prosecution witnesses.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Michael Avenatti found incredibly guilty in Nike Extortion case... - SurfTheBoneyard February 14, 2020, 13:29:38
- Jeopardy James with the flamethrower - AintHatin February 14, 2020, 20:26:00
- This is one I never really understood - TheGandyMan45 February 14, 2020, 16:55:16
- Ben Sasse is more upset at Avenatti than he is at Trump* - ECEIllinois February 14, 2020, 16:48:50
- for racing fans, an episode of the podcast Dinner with Racers with Avenatti just dropped - ECEIllinois February 14, 2020, 15:14:32
- Did CNN ever officially fire him from their correspondent staff?* - jumpingdan February 14, 2020, 14:03:45
- so he's not running for President then?* - ECEIllinois February 14, 2020, 13:58:18
- What kinda sentence is he looking at?* - snipes824 February 14, 2020, 13:51:46
- Basta!* - Chuck Woodaby February 14, 2020, 13:45:32
- What offends me more than what he did was that ... - DoucheLaloosh February 14, 2020, 13:43:55
- Is there still time to advance that presidential bid before he has to report to prison? * - ijustkrushalot February 14, 2020, 13:43:54
- LAM!* - Jackie February 14, 2020, 13:43:11
« Back to index | View thread »