I feel like thatís conflating two different things, but maybe I had interpreted it wrong
Edited by DT on March 21, 2020, 16:28:18
I had taken the 7 seconds thing to mean pushing for a quick shot in the halfcourt, looking for an early cut to get an easy one.
Whereas what heís talking about is normal fast break/transition offense. And every coach wants to get fast break points, so itís hardly anything different or interesting to stress it.
But maybe itís always just been about getting out on the break and never had anything to do with the actual offense.
Illinois was in the 97th percentile in transition offense this season per @SynergySST averaging 20 points a game under 7 secs or less! pic.twitter.com/vLKfauyeYr ó Stephen Gentry (@CoachSGentry) March 20, 2020 .
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Hey DT! Coach Gentry on ball screens - jdl March 21, 2020, 14:14:29
- More from Hoop Vision - jdl March 26, 2020, 10:59:20
- Speaking of, I just got one of my favorite pieces of mail.... - Tuscy March 21, 2020, 19:36:41
- I assumed it was something like that - DT March 21, 2020, 16:27:22
- Gentry on Illinois' 7s offense - ATL March 21, 2020, 14:20:26
- I feel like thatís conflating two different things, but maybe I had interpreted it wrong - DT March 21, 2020, 16:21:47
« Back to index | View thread »