[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
I liked it.
I have no idea what was going on, but it was entertaining. Apparently there are massive timeline jumps that aren't really explained ever. That would have been a help. Also, the wild swings in tone are a bit jarring. Sometimes it's trying to be serious, sometimes it's like it's knowingly winking at the camera. I think if it had picked one of the two, it would have been better.
I finally got around to watching The Witcher - VIV March 26, 2020, 11:27:05
- To help with the timeline problem I started reading the series. However, I was halfway through... - Tuscy March 26, 2020, 11:31:51
- The swings were confusing. Is this dark fantasy or a serial Western a la Firefly? - Tuscy March 26, 2020, 11:29:43
- exactly* - VIV March 26, 2020, 11:45:53
- I liked it a lot. Didn't take itself too seriously, but the tonal shifts were having at times. - longsnapper March 26, 2020, 11:29:32
- Here you go. - PrkrLewis March 26, 2020, 11:29:28
« Back to index | View thread »