[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Me too. I started with PT to see if I could get this thing strengthened up.
Kinda made it worse, though since we didn't have a tear diagnosis at the time, so maybe we were just doing it wrong.
MRI Update: Partial Rotator Cuff Tear - tvillini May 22, 2020, 10:17:45
- And covid? - CoronaTheirAss May 22, 2020, 14:59:40
- I missed this before. What were your symptoms? - MojoJojo May 22, 2020, 14:54:26
- I have significant tears in both rotator cuffs and labrums. PT helped for a while on the one. Level - Samricky May 22, 2020, 14:20:29
- You got through it! Excellent! Now you can finally make progress towards having it fixed.* - Wotcher May 22, 2020, 11:51:22
- Glad you finally got the mri done! Good luck with recovery* - Taz May 22, 2020, 10:19:50
- Curious if surgery will be required, or just PT - CubsWonWorldSeries May 22, 2020, 10:18:38
« Back to index | View thread »