now that Ep. 9 is done that's exactly what they're planning to do
Ep. 9 was the end of the Skywalker Saga. The new stuff they're talking about doing takes place during either the Old Republic or High Republic eras, or in other places in the galaxy as we're seeing with the Mandalorian.
Why do you hate me, Sammich?
MAJOR UPDATE: "Maybe you're not such a bad egg, Lisle-y"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Finally got around to watching Rise of Skywalker. It was fine. - DT May 22, 2020, 6:48:23
- I haven't seen The Last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker. After the Force Awakens, I lost all interest. - IlliniRunner May 22, 2020, 14:04:33
- now that Ep. 9 is done that's exactly what they're planning to do - IlliniSax05 May 22, 2020, 14:07:49
- I commented on the scene changes at the time - Blazer May 22, 2020, 13:59:08
- 100% agree on scene changes. they wanted to cram as much of the universe in as they could* - torinese May 22, 2020, 10:03:19
- two directors on two completely different pages - biclops May 22, 2020, 8:25:01
- it was better than the "OMG ITS AWFUL" reviews it was getting - VIV May 22, 2020, 8:24:10
- I enjoyed the first time i watched it but absolutely cannot stand it on the second watch* - CoronaTheirAss May 22, 2020, 6:52:23
« Back to index | View thread »