[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Started as a sharp pain doing random movements.
It didn't every time, presumably because I didn't do the movement exactly the same way each time. But the ones that stood out was bringing my hands up to shampoo in the shower (or wash my dome since I'm bald). Putting downward pressure on my head hurt almost every time. Leaning on my elbows. Lifting a glass or mug with that arm. Again, it didn't happen every time, but it did happen. It was a pain that felt like it was just on the back-outside of my shoulder.
The concern I had was even with PT, it started getting worse. Now just sleeping wrong on it hurts.
MRI Update: Partial Rotator Cuff Tear - tvillini May 22, 2020, 10:17:45
- And covid? - CoronaTheirAss May 22, 2020, 14:59:40
- I missed this before. What were your symptoms? - MojoJojo May 22, 2020, 14:54:26
- Started as a sharp pain doing random movements. - tvillini May 22, 2020, 15:02:27
- I have significant tears in both rotator cuffs and labrums. PT helped for a while on the one. Level - Samricky May 22, 2020, 14:20:29
- You got through it! Excellent! Now you can finally make progress towards having it fixed.* - Wotcher May 22, 2020, 11:51:22
- Glad you finally got the mri done! Good luck with recovery* - Taz May 22, 2020, 10:19:50
- Curious if surgery will be required, or just PT - CubsWonWorldSeries May 22, 2020, 10:18:38
« Back to index | View thread »