[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Luckily no Covid (I think).
Posted by tvillini
on May 22, 2020, 15:03:58, in reply to "And covid?
Got the test, and they told me they'd only call if I tested positive.
I suspect I'll deal with this the rest of my life. Sucks... but might be the stimulus I need to treat myself better.
MRI Update: Partial Rotator Cuff Tear - tvillini May 22, 2020, 10:17:45
- And covid? - CoronaTheirAss May 22, 2020, 14:59:40
- ayund TWEEEYUNS?* - Sammich May 22, 2020, 15:51:33
- Luckily no Covid (I think). - tvillini May 22, 2020, 15:03:58
- I missed this before. What were your symptoms? - MojoJojo May 22, 2020, 14:54:26
- I have significant tears in both rotator cuffs and labrums. PT helped for a while on the one. Level - Samricky May 22, 2020, 14:20:29
- You got through it! Excellent! Now you can finally make progress towards having it fixed.* - Wotcher May 22, 2020, 11:51:22
- Glad you finally got the mri done! Good luck with recovery* - Taz May 22, 2020, 10:19:50
- Curious if surgery will be required, or just PT - CubsWonWorldSeries May 22, 2020, 10:18:38
« Back to index | View thread »