Iíd guess sooner than that. I give it 10 years, max, assuming the other stuff keeps making money
Edited by DT on May 22, 2020, 16:56:43
And I wouldnít mind, if they have a decent creative team in place. Wherever they went next would, if anyone with any talent was involved, have a pretty open playing field. If anything more than stories set back during the Republic. The old characters are all dead, so thereís no need to tie the story back to them,
And itís not like the characters in this trilogy were unappealing, they were just bland and without much personality. So they could go all sorts of ways.
Which will a shot of the homestead on tatooine, then a hand (maybe robotic) force pulling the lightsaber out of the sand, followed by a cloaked figure walking into the sunset.
A good friend of mine's daughter is 3 and obsessed with Rey, and there are plenty of kids like her out there. We're kidding ourselves if we think they're not going to return to the Skywalker well when they're all teenagers.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Finally got around to watching Rise of Skywalker. It was fine. - DT May 22, 2020, 6:48:23
- I haven't seen The Last Jedi or Rise of Skywalker. After the Force Awakens, I lost all interest. - IlliniRunner May 22, 2020, 14:04:33
- I commented on the scene changes at the time - Blazer May 22, 2020, 13:59:08
- 100% agree on scene changes. they wanted to cram as much of the universe in as they could* - torinese May 22, 2020, 10:03:19
- two directors on two completely different pages - biclops May 22, 2020, 8:25:01
- it was better than the "OMG ITS AWFUL" reviews it was getting - VIV May 22, 2020, 8:24:10
- I enjoyed the first time i watched it but absolutely cannot stand it on the second watch* - CoronaTheirAss May 22, 2020, 6:52:23
« Back to index | View thread »