you don't have to work when you have symptoms. That was just an incredibly selfish decision*
have** to work for 1+weeks with the symptoms of a global pandemic?
I'm assuming that she had to work, being no longer eligible for unemployment once her employer opened back up.
Goddard said he was pleased with the deep cleaning measures taken by Great Clips, adding that he now considers the business safe.
as CTA said below, will be interesting to see how things turn out with masking. I wonder if there is a very low transmission rate due to the masking will more people start taking the masking requirements seriously.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
cononavirus 23 May thread - larue33 Yesterday, 6:49:21
- bill maher and thomas friedman killed it last night on real time - Ari Gold Yesterday, 20:42:30
- Well done by the New York Times. - HamptonSki Yesterday, 17:50:07
- Good try good effort Alyssa Milano. - HamptonSki Yesterday, 15:48:30
- Do the Illinois regions mean anything at all in practice?* - PapaDels Yesterday, 15:05:44
- 2352 new cases on 25114 tests (9.3%) with 75 deaths the last 24 hours in IL* - Mrap24 Yesterday, 14:55:49
- Not sure this is new news, but NBA discussing resuming play in one location. - larue33 Yesterday, 14:27:32
- Clay Travis post - CubsWonWorldSeries Yesterday, 13:23:00
- People all over the place today. We have no plan for what’s next so just open everything up.* - Toonces Yesterday, 13:22:12
- Obligatory: THEY'RE WORST MISTAKE SINCE SUPERCUTS - ATL Yesterday, 8:01:04
- Hopefully they follow up with how many people actually got it - CoronaTheirAss Yesterday, 7:57:09
- This likely isn’t too big a deal.... - jumpingdan Yesterday, 6:58:05
« Back to index | View thread »