I know. i just disagree with how much their situation makes them
have to work for 10 days. And looking into the Super Clip company makes the most sense imo. If she's not getting sick leave then hopefully there can be changes there.
But I also believe in analyzing and trying to fix the broken systems in place that create these types of scenarios.
shouldn't we also say "...that was likely based in desperation for income"? So that we can work on the gaps in the systems, so that others going forward don't make the same unsafe choice?
Clips she couldn't be classified as an independent contractor.
I'm sure there are lots of shitty people all around in this situation but no need to excuse a pretty dangerous decision because the company/government was also a bad actor.
any of the relief packages that are out there as a non-employee?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
cononavirus 23 May thread - larue33 Yesterday, 6:49:21
- bill maher and thomas friedman killed it last night on real time - Ari Gold Yesterday, 20:42:30
- Well done by the New York Times. - HamptonSki Yesterday, 17:50:07
- Good try good effort Alyssa Milano. - HamptonSki Yesterday, 15:48:30
- Do the Illinois regions mean anything at all in practice?* - PapaDels Yesterday, 15:05:44
- 2352 new cases on 25114 tests (9.3%) with 75 deaths the last 24 hours in IL* - Mrap24 Yesterday, 14:55:49
- Not sure this is new news, but NBA discussing resuming play in one location. - larue33 Yesterday, 14:27:32
- Clay Travis post - CubsWonWorldSeries Yesterday, 13:23:00
- People all over the place today. We have no plan for what’s next so just open everything up.* - Toonces Yesterday, 13:22:12
- Obligatory: THEY'RE WORST MISTAKE SINCE SUPERCUTS - ATL Yesterday, 8:01:04
- Hopefully they follow up with how many people actually got it - CoronaTheirAss Yesterday, 7:57:09
- This likely isn’t too big a deal.... - jumpingdan Yesterday, 6:58:05
« Back to index | View thread »