[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
There were few greater feelings as a kid than when the hard to find game you were dying to play...
was actually in stock. That brief moment when you realized that there was actually something underneath the display version of the game.
I also remember when I rented a Sega Saturn for the weekend and was in complete awe of the graphics. Those were the days.
Some key years are 1997 when Netflix started their mail-in DVD service, 2002 when RedBox started their rental kiosks, and 2007 when Netflix started their streaming service.
When something is happening, young people like to say it’s “lit.”
video: the rise & fall of blockbuster video - biclops June 30, 2020, 11:39:59
- There's always an Onion take (ooo) - PapaDels June 30, 2020, 12:50:23
- Ironically, you're viewing this on YouTube. :-) - osklister June 30, 2020, 12:07:40
- There were few greater feelings as a kid than when the hard to find game you were dying to play... - OB25 June 30, 2020, 12:05:28
- Wayne sold in 1994 to Viacom for $8B.* - PrkrLewis June 30, 2020, 11:53:29
- Dig the Van Damme style background music* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 30, 2020, 11:51:44
« Back to index | View thread »