[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Sometimes I'd be so desperate to play something
that I'd check behind other games to see if somebody tried to hide a copy of the game I wanted so they could come back for it later.
And once or twice, it worked!
I got my pride, I drink my wine
I'd drink the finest 'cept I haven't earned a dime in several months
Or were it years?
video: the rise & fall of blockbuster video - biclops June 30, 2020, 11:39:59
- There's always an Onion take (ooo) - PapaDels June 30, 2020, 12:50:23
- Ironically, you're viewing this on YouTube. :-) - osklister June 30, 2020, 12:07:40
- There were few greater feelings as a kid than when the hard to find game you were dying to play... - OB25 June 30, 2020, 12:05:28
- Sometimes I'd be so desperate to play something - Sammich June 30, 2020, 12:17:26
- Wayne sold in 1994 to Viacom for $8B.* - PrkrLewis June 30, 2020, 11:53:29
- Dig the Van Damme style background music* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 30, 2020, 11:51:44
« Back to index | View thread »