[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
nice; horse country; only downside (for others) is the heat but i love the heat and
prefer the mountains/big space to the ocean. home run.
5 acres to spread out and chill. Hour to John Wayne. Hour to SD. Hour to the beaches.
Maybe 2-3 hours unloading. Three guys.
Gavin Newsom and Eric Garcetti are killing our children.
--from a guy who doesn't really care about politics that much.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
How much do I tip the movers? Details--2 hours loading. 2 hours driving. - Tuscy June 30, 2020, 12:14:06
- think i usually do like $40/each* - ECEIllinois June 30, 2020, 12:37:59
- where are you guys moving to?* - suburbanmyth June 30, 2020, 12:37:47
- You're moving 2 hours away? * - Taz June 30, 2020, 12:37:29
- We moved last year. I asked the moving company owner what a typical tip was. - Stu June 30, 2020, 12:35:36
- I haven't paid movers in a while, but I think $50 each* - snipes824 June 30, 2020, 12:28:07
- No idea but I'd say 15-20% like at a food store.* - Warrin'_Illini June 30, 2020, 12:25:15
- $30-40/man?* - Phytynlini June 30, 2020, 12:24:11
« Back to index | View thread »