[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
I believe in cycling it's also called a kit*
but it does bug me when people use it in reference to jerseys from sports that aren't soccer.
same as when people use the term "pitch" for non-soccer sports.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
The 101 all time best football kits - Sounder June 30, 2020, 13:28:12
- Yep, and you said football, too* - RSMBob June 30, 2020, 17:37:22
- Tottenham sucks* - Detlef June 30, 2020, 14:11:18
- The team sucks but this year's Arsenal home jersey is perfect - UIHuskie June 30, 2020, 13:55:56
- Soccer. Jersey.* - SixthandGreen June 30, 2020, 13:37:09
- I'm sorry but this is silly. 101 is too long of a list. You end up having some real stretches to - londoner June 30, 2020, 13:33:57
- I almost sarcastically posted that list is so bad they probably put the USMNT 94 strip in the top 25 - ijustkrushalot June 30, 2020, 13:33:18
- these aren't in order, right?* - assassin June 30, 2020, 13:33:11
- Argentina Home World Cup 1982 is at 11?!?!?!? are you ####ing kidding me?!?!?!?* - shua June 30, 2020, 13:31:01
- fyi, ^^soccer jerseys^^* - VIV June 30, 2020, 13:29:07
« Back to index | View thread »