[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
just saw that. terrible
i just switched over two months ago. the whole idea of the "skinny bundle" was to save money by only paying for the channels you watch (or as close as you can). adding a bunch of channels I don't watch and jacking the price 30% is brutal.
After adding Viacom channels.
Guess itís Sling or Hulu in my future until they raise their prices.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
YouTube TV jacking price up to $64.99 - CubsWonWorldSeries June 30, 2020, 14:42:10
- ESPN+ up $1, will be $5.99/month * - MC June 30, 2020, 15:36:57
- DISH getting rid of my sports channels (Fox Midwest, NBC Sports Chicago, and NFL Network plus no - DanSaint June 30, 2020, 15:33:47
- Was only a matter of time.* - uofi1998 June 30, 2020, 15:17:54
- been subbed since the beginning of the year, haven't used it once - Sammich June 30, 2020, 15:15:00
- I literally just switched from Hulu Live to YouTube last week. - Desert June 30, 2020, 15:07:48
- To me the savings has never been in the content. The savings is in the hardware. - tvillini June 30, 2020, 15:06:23
- just saw that. terrible - snipes824 June 30, 2020, 14:50:30
- here we go* - reggiedunlop June 30, 2020, 14:49:21
- But they lost Cobra Kai. Pass.* - PrkrLewis June 30, 2020, 14:46:21
- i cut my directv bill from $160 to $50 by switching to youtube tv about 6 months ago - Throwsize June 30, 2020, 14:45:19
- How big of an increase is that?* - OB25 June 30, 2020, 14:43:23
- $15/month - IlliniSax05 June 30, 2020, 14:46:58
- 30% * - Throwsize June 30, 2020, 14:45:52
« Back to index | View thread »