Most offer on-demand as well as access to the individual channel's app (like ESPN and Fox Sports).
Some offer cloud DVR, but I honestly haven't used it that much from AT&T. Theirs kinda is crap, but I think others are better.
My setup is unique in that I have a local hard drive array and software that records anything that's available through an app broadcast (again, basically off the ESPN or Fox Sports App) and I also have an antenna tuner that ties into the whole thing for local stations. I spend 1/3 of what I spent in the past and get more and better functionality. I have a bit more of a capital investment than just the FireTVs, but it was something I already had so I just wired it in.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
YouTube TV jacking price up to $64.99 - CubsWonWorldSeries June 30, 2020, 14:42:10
- ESPN+ up $1, will be $5.99/month * - MC June 30, 2020, 15:36:57
- DISH getting rid of my sports channels (Fox Midwest, NBC Sports Chicago, and NFL Network plus no - DanSaint June 30, 2020, 15:33:47
- Was only a matter of time.* - uofi1998 June 30, 2020, 15:17:54
- been subbed since the beginning of the year, haven't used it once - Sammich June 30, 2020, 15:15:00
- I literally just switched from Hulu Live to YouTube last week. - Desert June 30, 2020, 15:07:48
- To me the savings has never been in the content. The savings is in the hardware. - tvillini June 30, 2020, 15:06:23
- just saw that. terrible - snipes824 June 30, 2020, 14:50:30
- here we go* - reggiedunlop June 30, 2020, 14:49:21
- But they lost Cobra Kai. Pass.* - PrkrLewis June 30, 2020, 14:46:21
- i cut my directv bill from $160 to $50 by switching to youtube tv about 6 months ago - Throwsize June 30, 2020, 14:45:19
- How big of an increase is that?* - OB25 June 30, 2020, 14:43:23
- $15/month - IlliniSax05 June 30, 2020, 14:46:58
- 30% * - Throwsize June 30, 2020, 14:45:52
« Back to index | View thread »