[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Henderson, Gwynn, Ripken, Mattingly rookies
1984 fleer update set, and a few others.
I'm sure we've talked about this before. I have some pretty valuable cards, but wow, the bottom really fell out of the market for 80's and 90's baseball cards.
Has anyone had any experience selling baseball cards? - Sounder June 30, 2020, 15:39:18
- Check with your local dumpster. - ihpsdm June 30, 2020, 17:16:34
- You Do not have as much as you probably think you have. Go to eBay look at sold items - Samricky June 30, 2020, 17:13:15
- This is an annual thread, so expect the answers to come rolling in soon! - Stu June 30, 2020, 15:43:42
- what kind of stuff do you have that's valuable?* - shua June 30, 2020, 15:43:20
- Henderson, Gwynn, Ripken, Mattingly rookies - Sounder June 30, 2020, 16:39:40
- I think this was the last discussion on it... - shua June 30, 2020, 15:42:56
- probably* - VIV June 30, 2020, 15:41:24
« Back to index | View thread »