[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
It didnt end up being worth the effort to sell mine
Posted by ISeeDeadHawkeyes
on June 30, 2020, 17:29:01, in reply to "Bi-monthly.*
To the new house they go!
Maybe in 40 years they'll be worth enough for my son to sell
Still have no idea what to do with my old coin and stamp collections. Nothing really valuable, but still monetizable.
I'm sure we've talked about this before. I have some pretty valuable cards, but wow, the bottom really fell out of the market for 80's and 90's baseball cards.
Has anyone had any experience selling baseball cards? - Sounder June 30, 2020, 15:39:18
- Check with your local dumpster. - ihpsdm June 30, 2020, 17:16:34
- You Do not have as much as you probably think you have. Go to eBay look at sold items - Samricky June 30, 2020, 17:13:15
- This is an annual thread, so expect the answers to come rolling in soon! - Stu June 30, 2020, 15:43:42
- Bi-monthly.* - PrkrLewis June 30, 2020, 16:53:21
- It didnt end up being worth the effort to sell mine - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 30, 2020, 17:29:01
- what kind of stuff do you have that's valuable?* - shua June 30, 2020, 15:43:20
- I think this was the last discussion on it... - shua June 30, 2020, 15:42:56
- probably* - VIV June 30, 2020, 15:41:24
« Back to index | View thread »