Do you think they’re related to this lady?
|https://apple.news/Aq7Bnb7rnR7-FIyO2Kze_UQ An employee at a Target store on Long Island, New York, said she was confronted by a customer who demanded she remove a Black Lives Matter mask because she found it offensive.
A video posted to Instagram by the Target employee after their interaction Thursday shows the customer outside the store being asked to leave by security for "disturbing business."
The woman left the store. About half an hour later, after her shift ended, Tana said she went outside to meet her boyfriend who was waiting for her in his car. Tana said she spotted the woman trying to reenter the store. The woman appeared to be recording herself on a cellphone video and was saying she was going to go back inside the store to "record faces," Tana said.
Tana's boyfriend, Christian, recorded the video of the woman outside the store that Tana uploaded to her Instagram account.
In the video, a security guard can be heard telling the woman, "You can't disturb business, that's why you're removed."
"No one is disturbing business," she responds. "I'm talking and she was yapping at me. And it's OK. It was tit for tat."
The customer, who was carrying her mask in her hand, approaches Tana apparently to capture her name tag on camera.
"I'm going to ask you to leave one more time," a security guard in a red long-sleeve shirt tells her. "And if I have to ask again, I have to call the police."
The woman digs into her bag in an apparent attempt to retrieve something to give the guard. He then tells her, "I'm not taking any merchandise from you."
She responds: "Oh, you're not taking anything? Well, this is going to corporate." She also says that she has the right to her opinion. The guard replies, "Yes, you do."
The woman says, "And you know what? I'm telling you that Black lives suck because they got killed.”
are we now going to get into a semantic argument? If so, I’m out.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Any of you of St Louis folks know of the McCloskey Law Center? Because they need to be in jail... - LeatherneckIllini June 28, 2020, 23:11:40
- Do you think they’re related to this lady? - ATL June 30, 2020, 19:11:49
- ooo - ECEIllinois June 30, 2020, 17:47:26
- ooo - Wotcher June 30, 2020, 13:08:34
- Whoops: There goes the Media “Gun-toting Trumpers” narrative - McCloskey is a Democrat - Lord Maximus June 29, 2020, 21:53:49
- You truly are a dumbass* - Chilango June 30, 2020, 7:42:57
- Gotta stop with the PANIC porn* - GMAW June 30, 2020, 6:44:50
- A quick scan of the subject lines of this thread....no one said anything about their political lean - TarheelIllini June 30, 2020, 4:58:50
- It’s almost like Lord Maximus doesn’t post here in good faith * - ATL June 30, 2020, 4:52:09
- I'm going to have to start slapping a fact check warning on your posts like twitter does with trump* - londoner June 30, 2020, 1:00:58
- you had better be careful before taking that victory lap, that doesn't seem very definitive* - reggiedunlop June 29, 2020, 21:56:12
- Stand corrected - a Mark McCloskey in MI donated to the Dem causes* - Lord Maximus June 29, 2020, 22:03:00
- if you don't have shame, and nothing you say actually matters - assassin June 29, 2020, 21:59:52
- Some donations to Trump Action and most to Act Blue, Bernie, and the Carnahans* - Lord Maximus June 29, 2020, 21:59:31
- it's fake* - snipes824 June 29, 2020, 21:59:27
- Latest is City Attorney is looking at it, defense lawyer is spinning... - SurfTheBoneyard June 29, 2020, 20:23:26
- Are “private streets” common in Saint Louis?* - ATL June 29, 2020, 19:15:56
- Interesting opinion on the situation from a guy who used to live in the area. - SurfTheBoneyard June 29, 2020, 16:02:11
- Getting caught up on news. This is embarrassing. Also from the videos I saw there was hardly a “mob” - GhostofPokeyStixPast June 29, 2020, 19:03:13
- that is the classic "stately manor" by the way* - suburbanmyth June 29, 2020, 16:58:33
- St. Louis is a weird place* - Sounder June 29, 2020, 16:17:50
- St. Louis is a weird place* - Sounder June 29, 2020, 16:17:46
- I would be all on board with them getting ####ed through their work* - CoronaTheirAss June 29, 2020, 16:16:56
- Their lawyers bio is amazing - CanHartlebHireSnider June 29, 2020, 16:11:48
- Spot on. Unless they buy their way out of this they’re ####ed.* - LeatherneckIllini June 29, 2020, 16:06:53
- Ooo - LeatherneckIllini June 29, 2020, 16:01:55
- ooo. - longsnapper June 29, 2020, 13:47:06
- You know what else they could have done to protect their proper? Walked out and joined the protest.* - Phytynlini June 29, 2020, 12:31:53
- BS! After all of the videos of mobs like this one turning violent, this couple is justifiably - Samricky June 29, 2020, 7:54:26
- Not a fan of the chick holding a piece like it's a fancy tea cup. - illinilosch June 29, 2020, 12:19:52
- They could have handled it (and their firearms) better, but I think it's also very easy - IlliniOllie June 29, 2020, 11:52:26
- Preach!! - private street, private property, trespassing "peaceful protesters" ... - Lord Maximus June 29, 2020, 11:33:41
- If they had displayed even a passing awareness of gun safety, I'd merely disagree with their - doubledown June 29, 2020, 10:19:30
- Good thing nobody charged at them* - JeffFrank June 29, 2020, 8:18:06
- How about pointing them at people on the sidewalk?* - SurfTheBoneyard June 29, 2020, 8:04:30
- ooo - AintHatin June 29, 2020, 7:21:16
- And Trump retweeting the video of this is so on brand. I'm not sure what his point is* - Cunativeson June 29, 2020, 7:10:07
- I saw someone filled out the online contact sheet on their website... - SurfTheBoneyard June 29, 2020, 7:02:07
- If these two were black, the would be dead most likely at the hands of the police - TarheelIllini June 29, 2020, 6:46:38
- My hood making national news. I just missed all the fun by an hour, had no idea - John Coctostan June 29, 2020, 6:46:20
- A bit of context - VIV June 29, 2020, 6:43:03
- Video. - VIV June 29, 2020, 5:45:21
- I’ve only seen the picture but is it a private street?* - Toonces June 29, 2020, 1:18:20
- it is. - VIV June 29, 2020, 6:44:09
« Back to index | View thread »