[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
We need to get our will together. Finally working on it now that NSL Taz is official
also, we still have to put lil Taz to sleep every night.
And gaurdians and all of that.
But my kids are little. 3 and 4. I still have to lay down with the 3yo to get him to sleep.
The idea of not being around to help with any of that is supremely disturbing.
Then it went away
...and how it would impact my wife and kids.
Is this a common occurrence as you get older? Because I woke up kinda disturbed.
Bill Cubit and the Not Ideals with their hit rendition of "Not a Dagger"
#bowlorbust #tourneyorbust #noexcuses
So last night I had my first dream about having a debilitating / terminal illness... - haighter July 31, 2020, 14:58:48
- Speaking of dreams, MLK Jr just told me to go get a strawberry soft serve, in a cone* - Stu August 1, 2020, 5:51:47
- My last bout with cancer, I started making plans for the kids - Stu July 31, 2020, 20:23:52
- I never, ever remember my dreams - DT July 31, 2020, 18:47:37
- after my week long hospitalization from the failed ablation - Mrap24 July 31, 2020, 18:46:16
- I had a similar dream a couple of times in my late 40's. At 66, I haven't had one like that in...... - MtHoodIllini July 31, 2020, 18:44:21
- I had a dream last night, I returned to college for the fall semester.....at tOSU - timmer July 31, 2020, 15:20:53
« Back to index | View thread »