Their music is bad, and they should feel wrong.*
Between them they managed to produce zero good songs.
Part 2 (of 5? or 6? maybe 7?) of the supergroup polls. Supergroup members listed alphabetically by first name, followed by the name of the band(s) they were most associated with and/or had the most success with outside of the supergroup.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Supergroup Pole 2 - Damn Yankees - Wotcher September 16, 2020, 7:45:26 [poll]
- Are there two worse “supergroups” than Damn Yankees and Travelling Wilburys? - DT September 16, 2020, 8:37:05
- Wholly agree about Damn Yankees, disagree about the Wilbury's* - opey8 September 16, 2020, 9:46:27
- Yes...I scrolled through list after list that included a shit ton of much crappier groups (IMO since - Wotcher September 16, 2020, 8:46:19
- Go sit in the corner young man and think about your comments. * - DanSaint September 16, 2020, 8:45:59
- Your opinion is wrong, and you should feel bad.* - Illiniphil September 16, 2020, 8:43:55
- Their music is bad, and they should feel wrong.* - DT September 16, 2020, 8:55:33
- "super"* - VIV September 16, 2020, 8:22:45
- If you haven't seen [my pick] Tommy Shaw's performance with the Contemporary Youth Orchestra (CYO) - Wotcher September 16, 2020, 8:22:26
« Back to index | View thread »