i appreciate your input here. Iíll pm later*
Therre is a small percentage of people who often experience the opposite of what most people experience with cannabis. In other words, they feel anxious or having racing thoughts, etc. I'm one of them, oddly enough, and that's why I don't partake often and am very particular about my delivery method and dosage.
However, if it makes you feel relaxed, I don't know that that is what you're experiencing.
Do you have a hard time getting your brain to shut up? Or are you restless? Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
Last night I tossed and turned, and was even awake for awhile around 330.
This is brutal. I battled sleepless nights in the wake of my separation/divorce, but that was years ago. Good grief I feel like trash.
A million miles of running and I hit the wall
I bounce back and I run some more
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Thing I take for granted: consistent sleep night after night - Jack McMurdo September 16, 2020, 10:39:15
- Of i go to bed with the wife at 9 and go to sleep, I'm up at 430. That's all I need. - Phytynlini September 16, 2020, 17:53:24
- problem lately for me has been falling asleep at 8:30 or 9 and then waking up at 11 - lcubed September 16, 2020, 15:46:57
- I get consistent sleep every night - Stu September 16, 2020, 15:34:27
- melatonin works wonders for me* - ECEIllinois September 16, 2020, 15:34:04
- For the most part I sleep poorly. - AintHatin September 16, 2020, 15:33:00
- That happened to me two nights ago. Laid in bed from 3:45-5. Woke up at 5 and played on the phone. - ATL September 16, 2020, 14:43:52
- I'm usually a pretty good sleeper but being stuck inside due to the hideous smoke the past week..... - MtHoodIllini September 16, 2020, 12:35:57
- go back to 40s and blunts* - chorizo September 16, 2020, 12:33:41
- I sleep horribly. Maybe slept uninterrupted a handful of times a year* - Taz September 16, 2020, 12:17:28
- If you haven't tried ASMR, give it a shot * - meanjeans September 16, 2020, 11:56:10
- you get used to it after a decade or so* - Sammich September 16, 2020, 11:46:38
- My uninterrupted sleep is linearly related to my alcohol consumption* - HamptonSki September 16, 2020, 11:45:45
- Thing I take for granted: getting up too pee at least once in the middle of the night. - EffinIllini September 16, 2020, 11:36:53
- Not to brag, but I can beat that. Try 6-8 times per night. I was happy with once. I could live with - Wotcher September 16, 2020, 12:03:28
- Yikes!* - MtHoodIllini September 16, 2020, 12:37:29
- that's awful* - EffinIllini September 16, 2020, 12:17:50
- It sucks... - ShoeShineBoy September 16, 2020, 11:50:42
- There's nothing worse than... - uofi1998 September 16, 2020, 11:41:08
- Thing I take for grated since getting old - waking up between 4:30 and 5:00 every morning. * - larue33 September 16, 2020, 11:35:31
- See also - Peeing 2-3X/night regardless of liquid intake and timing.* - Tuscy September 16, 2020, 11:36:21
- Iím at 1-2, but Iíve been there since my late 20ís - DT September 16, 2020, 12:42:43
- Lol for the past year or two, whenever I have to pee in the middle of the night, I think - Jack McMurdo September 16, 2020, 12:34:30
- I'm at about 30% on that since mostly stopped drinking coffee in the evening. * - larue33 September 16, 2020, 11:40:53
- lol* - EffinIllini September 16, 2020, 11:37:16
- sidejack, my king tempurpedic just got delivered. Please oh please let this help me sleep. Of course - LovetheChief September 16, 2020, 11:31:45
- Awwww, poor pickles. :( Howís your fitness routine? - Jackie September 16, 2020, 10:45:33
« Back to index | View thread »