Ok so let me do an example scenario since Iím dumb.
The two Iím playing on digital right now are MLB The Show and PGA 2K21, and have a bunch of franchises/career modes/etc saved on those. So if I keep saving more and more stuff, I could end up in a spot where I run out of room for those games and would have to delete one if I wanted to buy a 3rd game. And I assume that if I did that, I would lose all my saved franchises/careers/etc, right?
if you wanted to play another one, you'd have to delete something from your system and download the new one, then re-download the one you deleted later if you wanted to play it
your purchases are generally associated with your account, not your hardware, so the licenses wouldn't go away even if the system broke. you'd just have to re-download.
When something is happening, young people like to say itís ďlit.Ē
Message Thread | This response ↓|
PS5 will be $499 (same as XBox Series X); all-digital edition for $399 - Sammich September 16, 2020, 15:53:02
- Damn...all preorders are sold from most places I've seen - DanSaint September 17, 2020, 12:36:58
- So Xbox Series X, will it have exclusive games at launch?* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes September 16, 2020, 16:33:25
- Very nice. I know what I'm getting. Leaning toward all digital. * - DanSaint September 16, 2020, 16:07:48
- unconfirmed but sounds like the digital ps5 will be far superior to the digital xbox * - MC September 16, 2020, 15:56:37
- well #### me then * - MC September 16, 2020, 15:54:59
- Is there any concern about game availability and/or storage limitations?* - uofi1998 September 16, 2020, 15:54:45
« Back to index | View thread »