[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
Giuliani got a PPP loan for a company that may not have any employees.
Posted by larue33
on September 16, 2020, 20:06:30
Giuliani initially told Salon he was ignorant of the purpose of this company, which has handled payroll needs across more than 18 years and lists him as CEO. Financial experts tell Salon that one of two scenarios is likely true: Either Giuliani directly employs a number of people through this unknown company, and pays them substantial salaries, or the company misrepresented its finances to the government when it applied for the loan — which would likely constitute fraud, a felony.
Asked what he used the PPP loan for, Giuliani told Salon in a text message, "get lost." Salon
Giuliani got a PPP loan for a company that may not have any employees. - larue33 September 16, 2020, 20:06:30
« Back to index | View thread »
- I wonder if Rudy owes Russian mobsters money* - ATL September 17, 2020, 8:06:55
- Either be pays it back or he goes to jail. It aint getting forgiven* - HamptonSki September 16, 2020, 20:27:24
- He’s a truly loathsome character* - snipes824 September 16, 2020, 20:20:13
- please let him go to jail* - reggiedunlop September 16, 2020, 20:16:15
- nm* - HamptonSki September 16, 2020, 20:26:50