Quick google search looks like 87 octane with ethanol and without* Archived Message
Posted by KingTalkyTiki on January 9, 2020, 11:22:24, in reply to "Is it an Iowa thing? I've noticed the same at Kum & Gos"
I thought it has something to do with the % of ethanol but it's never been explained.
- Today's wtf: Hy-Vee gas pump labeling - PapaDels January 9, 2020, 11:14:48
- Around my parts, they sell leaded gas exclusively for vehicles licensed for Farm Use - Stu January 9, 2020, 11:22:43
- Sounds like someone got a good deal on old labels * - jdl January 9, 2020, 11:20:07
- Is it an Iowa thing? I've noticed the same at Kum & Gos - KingTalkyTiki January 9, 2020, 11:18:51
- I don't think leaded gas is even allowed to be sold anymore - TarheelIllini January 9, 2020, 11:18:10
- sounds like a mistake; not sure you're even allowed to offer leaded gas anymore* - suburbanmyth January 9, 2020, 11:17:33
- Does the 87 regular have a different nozzle?* - Stu January 9, 2020, 11:16:27