Being an Iowa company, it's probably just their standard. Didn't think twice..* Archived Message
Posted by KingTalkyTiki on January 9, 2020, 11:29:46, in reply to "The guy this morning mentioned ethanol, so that's likely it. "
I thought he was guessing, but perhaps not. Either way, I'm just flummoxed by the decision to label it this way at a brand new station.
I'd make up a sign post haste so I could avoid giving the same answer 85 times a day.
I thought it has something to do with the % of ethanol but it's never been explained.
- Today's wtf: Hy-Vee gas pump labeling - PapaDels January 9, 2020, 11:14:48
- Around my parts, they sell leaded gas exclusively for vehicles licensed for Farm Use - Stu January 9, 2020, 11:22:43
- Sounds like someone got a good deal on old labels * - jdl January 9, 2020, 11:20:07
- Is it an Iowa thing? I've noticed the same at Kum & Gos - KingTalkyTiki January 9, 2020, 11:18:51
- I don't think leaded gas is even allowed to be sold anymore - TarheelIllini January 9, 2020, 11:18:10
- sounds like a mistake; not sure you're even allowed to offer leaded gas anymore* - suburbanmyth January 9, 2020, 11:17:33
- Does the 87 regular have a different nozzle?* - Stu January 9, 2020, 11:16:27