World leaders more incompetent than Trump for $200, Alex.* Archived Message
Posted by PrkrLewis on January 9, 2020, 12:13:32, in reply to "If so, Trump sure clowned them this go-around*"
Kiev is investigating whether Iran accidentally shot down a civilian airliner near Tehran using a Russian-made missile, its most senior security official has said.
Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine’s Security Council, told Ukrainian media that officials were in Iran with a brief to look for any possible missile debris or evidence of a rocket strike.
“A rocket strike, possibly a Tor missile system, is among the main working theories, since there is information on the internet about elements of a missile being found near the site of the crash.”
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- So officials believe that Iran Vincennesed the Ukrainian airliner - ATL January 9, 2020, 10:41:15
- What would their motive be for downing a Ukrainan Airlines plane?* - TheGandyMan45 January 9, 2020, 13:37:52
- possible video of the missile hitting the plane? - Throwsize January 9, 2020, 13:21:08
- Well yeah, that’s what I assumed yesterday. Was surprised not to see a thread about it then* - LPAD January 9, 2020, 12:34:34
- What does Bobe's Pizzeria have to do with any of this?* - Jackie January 9, 2020, 12:13:15
- If so, Trump sure clowned them this go-around* - HamptonSki January 9, 2020, 12:11:20
- I don't think anything ever came of the MH17 flight in 2014 that got shot down in Ukraine. - PrkrLewis January 9, 2020, 11:51:34
- They shot down their own people. Brutal* - CanHartlebHireSnider January 9, 2020, 11:48:52
- accident....how do you accidentally shoot down a commercial airliner?* - TarheelIllini January 9, 2020, 11:16:43
- Per CBS. . US Officials believe the same thing. . - Savoy January 9, 2020, 11:09:45
- ‘Information on the internet’? Is douchie leading this investigation?* - John Coctostan January 9, 2020, 10:46:08