I watched Iron Man 2 the other day. I could have sworn I saw it not long after it came out Archived Message
Posted by DT on January 9, 2020, 12:33:16, in reply to "Watched Predator after saving it on Youtube TV, Sundance had 4 mins of commercials "
But I had zero recollection of any of the plot, so maybe I never did. It was fine. Not great, but entertaining enough. Seemed like some foreshadowing of Age of Ultron, too, although I never watched that either so I don't know if they called it out. |
Also, ScarJo was an attractive woman. Gwyneth Paltrow is very pretty, but when she was in scenes with Scarlett, she just looked plain.
for every nine minutes of movie at the beginning and then actually lowered that at the end so that you only had 7 minutes of action at the end between commercials. It was almost impossible to watch.
Check that one off the never seen list
- Watched Predator after saving it on Youtube TV, Sundance had 4 mins of commercials - reggiedunlop January 9, 2020, 12:27:59
- Gives you just enough time to Get To The Choppa! * - UofIL6 January 9, 2020, 17:14:31
- you buried the lede here - illiniranger January 9, 2020, 13:54:05
- That's way closer to average than you think it is * - meanjeans January 9, 2020, 13:16:11
- twss* - Sammich January 9, 2020, 13:16:52
- I watched Iron Man 2 the other day. I could have sworn I saw it not long after it came out - DT January 9, 2020, 12:33:16
- Sounds like Freeform (ABC Family). 10 mins of movie then 4-5 mins of commercials. - Waka January 9, 2020, 12:31:04