Probably Boeing's fault* Archived Message
Posted by Dilbert on January 9, 2020, 12:37:09, in reply to "I may have misunderstood what you think is an accident -"
There could be several "accidents" here.
1. The plane crashed due to pilot error or mechanical failure.
2. The plane was shot down because it flew into the path of a missile headed somewhere else (i.e., one of the missiles lobbed towards Iraq).
3. The plane was mistaken for an approaching US bomber and was intentionally targeted and shot down (i.e., what appears to have happened with the Vincennes).
So when you said, "personally, I don't think it was an accident," I took it to mean you are discounting the above possibilities, including 3.
what i said meant that it was evidence that is was not engine failure, as they originally claimed.
of course the Vincennes plane was gaining speed and altitude when it crashed. it was shot down by a missile! just as i was suggesting.
i think the Vincennes incident was a case of gross negligence.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- So officials believe that Iran Vincennesed the Ukrainian airliner - ATL January 9, 2020, 10:41:15
- What would their motive be for downing a Ukrainan Airlines plane?* - TheGandyMan45 January 9, 2020, 13:37:52
- possible video of the missile hitting the plane? - Throwsize January 9, 2020, 13:21:08
- Well yeah, that’s what I assumed yesterday. Was surprised not to see a thread about it then* - LPAD January 9, 2020, 12:34:34
- What does Bobe's Pizzeria have to do with any of this?* - Jackie January 9, 2020, 12:13:15
- If so, Trump sure clowned them this go-around* - HamptonSki January 9, 2020, 12:11:20
- I don't think anything ever came of the MH17 flight in 2014 that got shot down in Ukraine. - PrkrLewis January 9, 2020, 11:51:34
- They shot down their own people. Brutal* - CanHartlebHireSnider January 9, 2020, 11:48:52
- accident....how do you accidentally shoot down a commercial airliner?* - TarheelIllini January 9, 2020, 11:16:43
- Per CBS. . US Officials believe the same thing. . - Savoy January 9, 2020, 11:09:45
- ‘Information on the internet’? Is douchie leading this investigation?* - John Coctostan January 9, 2020, 10:46:08