You don't get mobile tickets until 2 days before the game (so this Wednesday) Archived Message
Posted by Taz on February 3, 2020, 10:00:06, in reply to "Is there a barcode? Usually just enter the bar code*"
Illini ticket office is aware of this obviously. So if they want us to use StubHub, there should be an option to say "these are mobile tickets, they will be somewhere in the 200 section, but we won't find out exact seats until 2/5". |
There is no option for that, so I guess I have to wait to list my tickets.
Do a listing without actual seat numbers. I don't have my seats yet because I have the mobile season tickets. Seems like that's a gap in technology.
Anyone want to buy the tickets? My friends were supposed to take them but backed out. For this Friday.
- So we're supposed to list our Illini tickets on StubHub but they don't allow you to - Taz February 3, 2020, 9:52:03
- Ticket value has appreciated since you posted this. You’ll make out well if you decide to sell. - Carl Spackler February 5, 2020, 10:50:29
- Following up on this, I've got two mobile tickets I can sell - Cunativeson February 5, 2020, 10:26:48
- You have to wait to get the tickets before you can sell them on stubhub - CubsWonWorldSeries February 3, 2020, 17:48:41
- Does UI already have a tool that lets you resell? Is the issue having to wait until Wednesday?* - Savoy February 3, 2020, 15:46:39
- You can list without seat numbers, but you have to have Section and Row - assassin February 3, 2020, 11:27:47
- Is there a barcode? Usually just enter the bar code* - CanHartlebHireSnider February 3, 2020, 9:53:00
- You don't get mobile tickets until 2 days before the game (so this Wednesday) - Taz February 3, 2020, 10:00:06