just land it in the Hudson* Archived Message
Posted by bbonb on February 3, 2020, 11:46:08, in reply to "Cant they just find some elementary schools to dump the jet fuel on?*"
in order to burn the fuel off.
How awful would that be?
- Air Canada flight from Madrid to Toronto lost part of its landing gear on takeoff, apparently - ijustkrushalot February 3, 2020, 10:50:05
- Landed.* - PrkrLewis February 3, 2020, 14:14:21
- Dumping fuel over the Atlantic is no longer allowed? - osklister February 3, 2020, 14:04:06
- I remember that happening on a JetBlue flight years ago. - HamptonSki February 3, 2020, 12:40:58
- The landing gear went into the engine, so that's not great* - UIHuskie February 3, 2020, 11:35:25
- Good news is not the first 767 to have to attempt a belly landing - KingTalkyTiki February 3, 2020, 11:30:20
- Now watching on Flightaware* - KingTalkyTiki February 3, 2020, 11:27:29
- I was on a plane 20 years ago or so and the door didn't latch properly - Gene Parmesan February 3, 2020, 11:07:04
- Oh shot* - LPAD February 3, 2020, 11:06:15
- Interesting that they basically have to simulate the flight to Toronto - BradUnderwoodforprez February 3, 2020, 11:03:51