I would have gotten season tickets if this was possible* Archived Message
Posted by CubsWonWorldSeries on February 3, 2020, 21:09:16, in reply to "I want Illini athletics, as part of their deal with StubHub, to figure out a way for me to sell "
My tickets prior to 48 hours before the game.
There should be a "mobile season tickets, will be in the 200 section somewhere option; buy at your own risk" option. Maybe no one would buy those anyway, but I should have the option.
in the worst possible section in a row that is so high it doesn't actually exist.
otherwise i'm not sure what you want Stubhub to do, create a "mystery box" option?
And yeah, the issue is that I'm given less than 2 days to put my tickets on the market
I know the tickets are cheap and all but that still seems wrong.
Do a listing without actual seat numbers. I don't have my seats yet because I have the mobile season tickets. Seems like that's a gap in technology.
Anyone want to buy the tickets? My friends were supposed to take them but backed out. For this Friday.
- So we're supposed to list our Illini tickets on StubHub but they don't allow you to - Taz February 3, 2020, 9:52:03
- Ticket value has appreciated since you posted this. You’ll make out well if you decide to sell. - Carl Spackler February 5, 2020, 10:50:29
- Following up on this, I've got two mobile tickets I can sell - Cunativeson February 5, 2020, 10:26:48
- You have to wait to get the tickets before you can sell them on stubhub - CubsWonWorldSeries February 3, 2020, 17:48:41
- Does UI already have a tool that lets you resell? Is the issue having to wait until Wednesday?* - Savoy February 3, 2020, 15:46:39
- You can list without seat numbers, but you have to have Section and Row - assassin February 3, 2020, 11:27:47
- Is there a barcode? Usually just enter the bar code* - CanHartlebHireSnider February 3, 2020, 9:53:00