oh ok I'm check that out* Archived Message
Posted by lp on February 3, 2020, 23:25:12, in reply to "the good prof cited Occam's razor no less that 4 times in the relevant podcast *"
seemed to me at least to be a little more than a coincidence.
occamz razor and all.
not saying it's what happened. but it's getting zero press. and if it's true, whatever percent chance that is, this is really bad. unfortunately the longer it takes to figure it out, the worse it likely becomes.
- any of you UofI law guys know Dr Francis Boyle? * - Throwsize February 3, 2020, 22:51:36
- I’ve met him. - larue33 February 4, 2020, 8:22:41
- Yeah I had a class with him. Interesting guy to say the least.* - Tortillini February 4, 2020, 8:01:32
- Is he related to Eamon Boyle who taught my roommate the geography of international conflict* - ATL February 4, 2020, 7:41:09
- the fact that their bio weapons lab was in Wuhan - Throwsize February 3, 2020, 23:17:47
- He's a liberal lunatic. Claimed St Patrick's Day should be outlawed because of Irish stereotypes. - DoucheLaloosh February 3, 2020, 23:10:16