Washington Duke's fun. Archived Message
Posted by Chicago1995 on February 4, 2020, 14:43:09, in reply to "I work with FSU fans and Cameron is on the bucket list for one of them"
It usually whipped me pretty good, but it's a very nice course. |
I decided to tag along. We will Golf at the Duke course before the game. Itíll be stress free since I donít have a team playing.
I have good friends in Iowa City and just decided last minute to fly up. We go to at least one Hawkeye game every year it seems.
Iíd love to just travel around and see the various venues. Maybe if Illini return to early 2000ís form.
Totes most jelly
And rooting against ole Ratface
Loud. I liked being able to get right next to the court to watch warmups.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I thought Carver-Hawkeye arena was a decent venue. No obstructed views and it got pretty - Samricky February 4, 2020, 9:41:19
- It's a good venue. I saw the Efrem Winters/Bruce Douglas team there while putting my GF through..... - MtHoodIllini February 4, 2020, 14:51:43
- Other than Minny, any B1G arenas have "obstructed views"?? - osklister February 4, 2020, 13:08:23
- I have yet to find a list that ranks the basketball arena on aesthetics and ambiance - bbonb February 4, 2020, 13:03:08
- I am going to Duke-FSU game at Cameron Monday. Looking forward to seeing that place - Samricky February 4, 2020, 12:24:28
- Cool. Should be a great environment with two top 10 teams* - MtHoodIllini February 4, 2020, 14:52:56
- Iíve seen three games there - TarheelIllini February 4, 2020, 14:17:13
- Have fun. Should be a good game. - Chicago1995 February 4, 2020, 14:14:20
- I was there back in 1995. - Bryzzo February 4, 2020, 13:50:00
- Are you just traveling the country to different basketball venues? - Taz February 4, 2020, 12:42:44
- I've walked through it, it's basically Huff Hall - ijustkrushalot February 4, 2020, 12:30:09
- OK, IJKA's official (and way outdated) arena reviews: - ijustkrushalot February 4, 2020, 10:55:16
- i saw the Fab Five play the beloved at Crisler Arena in early 90's - NastyBoyd February 4, 2020, 10:50:37
- also a crappy place to see a game- ohio state* - VIV February 4, 2020, 10:38:27
- It's pretty utilitarian but not a bad place to watch a game. somewhat similar to pre-renovation AH - ijustkrushalot February 4, 2020, 10:32:48
- Yeah it's not bad if you discount the Iowa fans and FRan.* - Warrin'_Illini February 4, 2020, 10:22:33
- Welsh-Ryan pre-renovation felt like a high school or NAIA gym. - WhitmansFolly February 4, 2020, 10:21:34
- 2nd worst place I've seen a game. Only Allstate was worse.* - VIV February 4, 2020, 10:05:19
- I've always thought it was a nice venue. - Chicago1995 February 4, 2020, 10:01:50
- #### Iowa* - Jackie February 4, 2020, 10:01:36
- CLUB CARVER* - Walkon February 4, 2020, 9:56:23
- Biggest problem with Carver Hawkeye is that it's in Iowa and is filled with Iowa fans. - Illiniphil February 4, 2020, 9:43:04