I always had to book all PTO a year in advance, in one block Archived Message
Posted by Stu on February 4, 2020, 16:01:25, in reply to "My work is trying to test the boundaries of my laziness"
So one two week block. Everyone had to do ot, and I never thought to complain. |
and by laziness I mean willingness to hunt for a new job. New items implemented today:
1. We have to put 2 weeks of PTO on our calendars and one of those weeks have to be a full week.
2. All meetings now require us to be on webcam (we all work remotely). I am about to go into a 3 hour meeting that requires this.
3. We got new performance goals (a month into the year) and 50% of our performance and 100% of bonus is now based on these goals. They have indicated how we are supposed to reach this goals.
- My work is trying to test the boundaries of my laziness - IlliniJuice07 February 4, 2020, 13:16:44
- I always had to book all PTO a year in advance, in one block - Stu February 4, 2020, 16:01:25
- The PTO thing is odd, but not all that bad. The other two seem reasonable to me - Desert February 4, 2020, 14:02:38
- You see Bob, itís not that Iím lazy - Sounder February 4, 2020, 13:38:27
- I'm a very big fan of the webcam. People are WAY more engaged that way - Cunativeson February 4, 2020, 13:31:59