Passed down, Iím sure. I havenít really seen it for about 10 years but I think it Archived Message
Posted by ATL on February 4, 2020, 19:34:53, in reply to "Just curious, who did the research? Or was that something handed down?*"
is both vertical and horizontal, so that it has my fifth or tenth cousins and stuff. |
My dad has really wanted to make it less sexist and include women (which it doesnít right now). Heís been saying this for decades. I think I may take a week off this year and go down with a computer with family tree software and record it. Itís too valuable not to. And heís absolutely right on getting the ladies on there.
somewhere, I think probably in my dadís file cabinet
Iím watching Finding Your Roots on PBS and realizing I couldnít care less about my lineage.
- How curious are you about your ancestry? - PapaDels February 4, 2020, 19:26:08
- Not particularly as Iím convinced itís pretty boring * - torinese February 4, 2020, 21:41:31
- my father traced both sides back to Europe but canít go much further back than that - biclops February 4, 2020, 20:25:32
- Through our great great grandmother we can trace one relative back to the 13th century or so.... - LeatherneckIllini February 4, 2020, 20:17:30
- Its one of my favorite hobbies. And I found out I descend from Jenny Wiley; which is pretty cool. - Smitto February 4, 2020, 20:01:30
- Pretty curious, but not curious enough to do anything about it* - snipes824 February 4, 2020, 19:47:27
- My mom has her side (or at least some of it) back to the revolution - DT February 4, 2020, 19:46:39
- Zero* - assassin February 4, 2020, 19:45:03
- We have it all the way back to the 1700s in Deutschland. * - BoCool February 4, 2020, 19:40:34
- Got it pretty far back....on all by my Dad's maternal side - KingTalkyTiki February 4, 2020, 19:40:29
- Pretty interested. I found the ship that brought my namesake ancestors over in 1850... - lp February 4, 2020, 19:37:11
- I *was* really into it. I subscribed to ancestry.com, interviewed aging relatives, - Philo February 4, 2020, 19:35:33
- Not much, but it's a vocation for my sister. * - larue33 February 4, 2020, 19:33:40
- Traced back as far as traceable - Stu February 4, 2020, 19:32:29
- I have my family tree (paterlinial) plotted out for the past 800 years or so - ATL February 4, 2020, 19:28:34