Thanks for the heads up. I'm selling to a deucer, so not listing on StubHub after all Archived Message
Posted by Taz on February 5, 2020, 10:53:13, in reply to "Ticket value has appreciated since you posted this. Youíll make out well if you decide to sell."
I haven't got my email from the athletic dept yet because I'm assuming they have some stuff to coordinate given the popularity of the game. My seats were pretty bad for Minnesota, probably worse for Friday and Tuesday (yay! I want them to be popular) |
Iím assuming you bought these for $20 or under and even the worst seats are going for $60.
Do a listing without actual seat numbers. I don't have my seats yet because I have the mobile season tickets. Seems like that's a gap in technology.
Anyone want to buy the tickets? My friends were supposed to take them but backed out. For this Friday.
- So we're supposed to list our Illini tickets on StubHub but they don't allow you to - Taz February 3, 2020, 9:52:03
- Ticket value has appreciated since you posted this. Youíll make out well if you decide to sell. - Carl Spackler February 5, 2020, 10:50:29
- Thanks for the heads up. I'm selling to a deucer, so not listing on StubHub after all - Taz February 5, 2020, 10:53:13
- Following up on this, I've got two mobile tickets I can sell - Cunativeson February 5, 2020, 10:26:48
- You have to wait to get the tickets before you can sell them on stubhub - CubsWonWorldSeries February 3, 2020, 17:48:41
- Does UI already have a tool that lets you resell? Is the issue having to wait until Wednesday?* - Savoy February 3, 2020, 15:46:39
- You can list without seat numbers, but you have to have Section and Row - assassin February 3, 2020, 11:27:47
- Is there a barcode? Usually just enter the bar code* - CanHartlebHireSnider February 3, 2020, 9:53:00