here is an interesting article about the history Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on March 30, 2021, 11:56:23, in reply to "nope. They were using it unofficially, but have since agreed that Disney controls when/where"
the costumed mascot can do public appearances.
I think the university can use the logo on uniforms and apparel with no licensing.
I assume they had to pay licensing for that?
- Well we made the Elite 8 somewhere... - KingTalkyTiki March 28, 2021, 23:21:48
- Welp at least we are in the championship somewhere.... - KingTalkyTiki April 3, 2021, 23:45:40
- wonder why they used the Evans Wolverine but not the Evans Badger. - longsnapper March 30, 2021, 11:41:50
- the turtle is totally humping the M* - Sounder March 30, 2021, 11:40:57
- ooo - Sammich March 30, 2021, 11:42:57
- Who is the pipe smoking yellow guy?* - Desert March 30, 2021, 11:36:04
- UPDATE: Final 4 with dominating win over SDSU - KingTalkyTiki March 30, 2021, 11:09:24
- As long as the voters are not being politically correct, we should win* - timmer March 29, 2021, 7:51:11
- Dunno. Testudo and Albert are pretty great too.* - ATL March 29, 2021, 6:58:56