I had Friday afternoon off.* Archived Message
Posted by DiamondDazzle on April 4, 2021, 11:06:53, in reply to "Because you donít get an extra day off? *"
Having ham and cheesy potatoes at my in laws. Kid loves the Easter basket and egg hunt.
All good times, no religious aspect needed.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I hate Easter. Always have. Always will. The worst holiday.* - DiamondDazzle April 4, 2021, 10:21:07
- you donít have kids* - bbonb April 4, 2021, 18:58:15
- Itís a religious holiday. If you arenít religious itís not a holiday. Why would you care?* - PapaDels April 4, 2021, 17:30:33
- Horrible take - CubsWonWorldSeries April 4, 2021, 17:23:35
- What is not to like about Easter? Family gatherings, everyone dressed up and bright colors, baseball - Samricky April 4, 2021, 16:35:13
- Meh. Beautiful day for a winery and now sitting out back at the local elks.... - harb April 4, 2021, 15:29:11
- If you got Friday before and Monday after off like they do in Germany, would that change your mind?* - timmer April 4, 2021, 11:55:44
- Those Cheerios are sufficiently soaked. - tvillini April 4, 2021, 11:24:00
- Not a fan either... - SurfTheBoneyard April 4, 2021, 11:20:24
- IN for the candy, the deviled eggs, and the Jesus* - Jackie April 4, 2021, 11:15:04
- Same with Passover. Both waiting for what is rising* - OWWDig April 4, 2021, 11:03:34
- Agreed. Itís the worst* - bjl63 April 4, 2021, 10:49:48
- Plenty of perfectly secular ways to celebrate the holiday. - ISeeDeadHawkeyes April 4, 2021, 10:45:04
- By far the worst holiday* - illini21 April 4, 2021, 10:35:40
- Someone didnt get a Reese's egg this morning!* - Dilbert April 4, 2021, 10:33:06
- Why do you hate Jesus?* - ATL April 4, 2021, 10:28:09